In just one short week we’ll be sitting down to share a meal with our loved ones as we celebrate Thanksgiving. Like you, we patiently wait all year for our favorite family recipe and eat an extra large helping (or two…or three…) with delight. But sometimes it’s nice to add something new to the table; a new recipe that one day just may become the new family favorite. And so, we present to your our Thanksgiving recipe roundup with suggestions from our team, neighbors, and friends:
- Colleen Griffin-Underhill, General Manager for Hart’s Local Grocers: Spicy Red Pepper Cranberry Relish
- Ashley Adaniya, Culinary Manager for Hart’s Local Grocers: Vegan Wild Mushroom Stuffing
- Breanna Banford, Community Manager for Yelp Rochester: Savory Squash Soup
- Rory Van Grol, Owner of Ugly Duck Coffee: Squashed Potatoes
- Agathi Georgiou, Owner of Agathi & Co.: Spanakopita
- Claire Dubnik, Hart’s shopper and guest blogger: Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Balsamic, and Lemon
Enjoy and happy Thanksgiving!
p.s. If you try one of our recipes, let us know what you think by sharing a photo of the dish on social media and using the hashtag #HartsYUMs.