Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away? We all have our favorite Thanksgiving recipes we patiently wait for each each year (ours just may be our vegan wild mushroom stuffing), but it’s also nice to try something new! And so, we teamed up with our staff, neighbors, and friends to share with you some of theirThanksgiving favorites in our annual recipe roundup:
- Mackenzie Piccarreto, Owner of Mackenzie’s Table: Fall Kale Salad
- Lora Downie, Certified health coach and plant-based cooking instructor: Roasted Delicata Squash with Agrodolce
- Cara Livermore, Owner of Chickpea Magazine: Garlic & Herb Pull-Apart Bread
- Rebecca Schneider, Hart’s Local Grocers resident cheesemonger: The Perfect Seasonal Cheese Plate
- Victoria Gerhardt, Owner and Stylist at Home.Style.Heart: Pumpkin Bread
- Colleen Griffin-Underhill, General Manager for Hart’s Local Grocers: Quinoa with Arils and Goat Cheese
- Breanna Banford, Community Manager for Yelp Rochester: Savory Squash Soup
- Rory Van Grol, Owner of Ugly Duck Coffee: Squashed Potatoes
- Agathi Georgiou, Owner of Agathi & Co. and The Arbor Loft: Spanakopita
- Claire Dubnik, author of the cookbook Flour City Flavor: Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Balsamic, and Lemon
Going to try one of these recipes for Thanksgiving? Share your photos with us by using the hashtag #HartsYUMs!
In a pinch? We have some suggestions…
Pre-order your local, all-natural turkey from Finger Lakes Farms in Ithaca, NY and Hart’s Local Grocers housemade sides by 11/19/17! Sides, stuffing and pies are also available in our Prepared Foods department now through Wednesday 11/22.
Just need some help with appetizers? Through 12/1/17, Take 20% off any catering order of $100 or more! Stop in or call (585) 521-4278 ext. 230 to place your order.