● How do I get a delivery account?
○ Go to shop.hartslocalgrocers.com. Click on My Account, located at the top of the page. Create an account and start shopping!
● What time of day do you deliver?
○ WE NOW DELIVER 7 days a week between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. . You may also place a delivery up to a week in advance.
● What zip codes do you deliver to?
○ 14604, 14605, 14607, 14608, 14609, 14610, 14611, 14613, 14614, 14618, 14620
● I don’t see my zip code listed. Can you deliver to me anyway?
○ Please contact our Delivery Supervisor, email@example.com
● What is the ‘service fee’ for $7.99?
○ The service fee is our delivery fee. We also offer in store pick up for $4.99
● Is there a minimum order?
○ Yes, the minimum order is $30.00
● May I pay cash at time of delivery?
○ Unfortunately, no. All deliveries must be paid online at time of order.
● What if I don’t have a computer or smartphone, can I just place an order over the phone?
○ We cannot accept orders over the phone at this time.
● Do you deliver beer?
○ Yes. You must be 21 or over and present a valid ID at time of delivery. ID must be for the person who placed the order.
● What if I don’t see something online that I’m looking for?
○ If you don’t see an item you are looking for, you may send us a note within your order letting us know what the item is. If we have it we will add it to your order.
● What if the product I ordered is no longer in stock at time of delivery?
○ Each item listed online has an option to allow or not allow substitutions. If you choose to allow substitutions, then we will substitute with a comparable item whenever possible or call you to discuss other options.
If you have any questions, please contact our Delivery Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org