See below for a list of our frequently asked questions about our grocery delivery service. If you have further questions you can contact our delivery supervisor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● How do I get a delivery account?
○ Go to shop.hartslocalgrocers.com. Click on My Account, located at the top of the page. Create an account and start shopping!
● What time of day do you deliver?
○ WE NOW DELIVER in 2 hours or less , 7 days a week between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. . You may also place a delivery up to a week in advance.
● What zip codes do you deliver to?
○ 14604, 14605, 14607, 14608, 14609, 14610, 14611, 14613, 14614, 14618, 14620
● I don’t see my zip code listed. Can you deliver to me anyway?
○ Please call us at (585) 521-4278. Leave your name, address and phone number for our delivery supervisor and someone will contact you promptly.
● What is the ‘service fee’ for $7.99?
○ The service fee is our delivery fee. We also offer in store pick up for $4.99
● Is there a minimum order?
○ Yes, the minimum order is $30.00
● May I pay cash at time of delivery?
○ Unfortunately, no. All deliveries must be paid online at time of order.
● I have a Hart’s rewards card. May I use it on my delivery order?
○ We are now using AppCard to manage our rewards program. Sign up for an account and learn more about it here. If you don’t already have an AppCard account, we will create one for you so you can continue to earn points and rewards on all in store purchases and delivery orders.
● What if I don’t have a computer or smartphone, can I just place an order over the phone?
○ We’re sorry, but we are an online service only. We cannot accept orders over the phone at this time.
● Do you deliver beer?
○ Yes. You must be 21 or over and present a valid ID at time of delivery. ID must be for the person who placed the order.
● What if I don’t see something online that I’m looking for?
○ If you don’t see an item you are looking for, you may send us a note within your order letting us know what the item is. If we have it we will add it to your order.
● What if the product I ordered is no longer in stock at time of delivery?
○ Each item listed online has an option to allow or not allow substitutions. If you choose to allow substitutions, then we will substitute with a comparable item whenever possible or call you to discuss other options.
If you have any questions, please contact our Delivery Supervisor, email@example.com or 585.5214278.